The All Rounder longboard is a “cross-over” and blend between the performance longboard and the more traditional longboard. It is an all around board meant for smaller waves, yet still capable of handling larger surf. Perfectly stable for walking and extremely loose off the rail.
It features a double concave with a full nose to assist in stability, with a full outline running into a rounded pintail.This shape has a slightly flatter curve than the performance long board, to increase the ease in catching waves.
Ideal Wave Size:
Designed to be ridden in ankle to over-head surf for beginner to intermediate riders, suitable for all levels.
- Traditional all around design
- Flatter bottom curve for planning on smaller waves
- Increased volume and surface area for maximum walking
- Carbon construction utilising Active Stringer
- From as light as 5.5kg
- Features a Thruster set up
- FCS II fin boxes with conversion kit – Surf 10inch Centre box
- Comes without fins
Stock Dimensions and Volumes:
9’3 compared to 9’1
1. Fuller nose for increased nose riding
2. Rounded pin for looseness
3. Better suited for traditional and all round surfing
Tech & Features
The patent pending internal ACTIVE system creates performance through flex.
The flexibility of the board is adjusted by using different fiber orientations, carbon strengths and outer/inner foam core densities. These elements fine tune the board’s ability to flex and return.
The ACTIVE system features a laminated STARFLEX carbon corecell stringer. The stringer is suspended through the center of the board between two high memory polypropylene layers. This acts like a dynamic spring allowing the shell laminate to flex freely but preventing hyperflexion under extreme load.
The system features a carbon stringer suspended through the center of the board between two high memory polypropylene layers.