Starboard’s take on the Tomo revolution and is rapidly becoming the favorite alternative board in the world. It has a clean straighter outline allowing the board to perform in all types of conditions. The Anaconda is designed off the premise that boards don’t need a nose outline and, in fact, if we chop the nose off, the board will perform equally as well as one with a nose. The concept is simple, the board is loose and extremely fun to ride.
The Anaconda has flatter rocker throughout the whole outline. The bottom consists of a deep channel-like double concave combined with slight lift in the tail, allowing the board to release when needed. Ridden a few inches smaller than your traditional short board for a performance feel.
Ideal wave size:
Designed to be ridden in medium to head-high surf for entry level, intermediate and advanced riders.
- Straighter Outline for increased planning and lift through flat sections
- Flatter Rocker throughout the whole outline for increased speed
- Swallow Tail for extra release and drive off the tail
- Deep channel like double concave combined withslight lift in the tail
- Flex Carbon construction using premium biaxialcarbon fibers
– Features a Quad-fin set-up
– FCS II fin boxes with conversion kit – Comes without fins
Stock dimensions and volumes: